It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, August 31, 2015

Chapter 8, Page 31, Book 15



Will I see you in September
 Or lose you to a summer love …

August 31st - summer love

 We are fast approaching Labor Day which traditionally marks the end of the summer season.  I’ve been doing some reflecting, not the reflection of the sun on the water, but of the past months, as summer reaches its end.

 I always end up asking myself, How on earth is that over already? I loved all the days of summer even when the heat and humidity left me wilted and lifeless.  I took to heart the meaning of lazy days of summer and spent many hours just gazing at the flowers and the beauty of each day.

My summer was all around really great.  And, I hope yours was, too.  Please take time to reflect on its greatness.  And then it will be time for one of everyone’s favorite seasons, fall…

Have a good time but remember. 
There is danger in the summer moon above…



2 comments:

jack69 said...

I know there must have been some bad, life has that. But over all? We had a great summer. Life is good. I am an odd ball, I have to ask Sherry which holiday is coming up Except Thanksgiving, Christmas and the 4th.

I have been reflecting also, not just the summer, but life in general. I can smile and be happy with what life has dealt. And I think you and other bloggers who have lost that IMPORTANT ONE in their lives causes me to say, "Thank you Lord" that we have had so many good years together.

Very good entry.

betty said...

Always good to take the time to reflect; I've been doing that with different aspects of things lately, but like I said on your other blog, I can't believe how fast August flew, this summer too for the most part!

betty