It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chapter 8, Page 23, Book 15



Don’t worry, Be happy!

August 23rd - forget your problems and enjoy life today

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved.

Barbara Johnson



Sometimes we get so lost in feeling stressed and overwhelmed, we forget about what we really do want to feel and experience.   We forget that the sun always shines after a rainy day.


Remember:

You don’t have to do all that to prove your worth.

You don’t have to try so hard.

You don’t have to wear yourself out worrying what everyone will think.

Really.


If we’re going to be overwhelmed today, let’s be overwhelmed by how much grace and love we’re truly given.  God is way bigger than any problem you'll ever have

The meaning of life. The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: 'grace.'

Max Lucado

4 comments:

betty said...

I like that with being overwhelmed with God's grace and love. That is something to remember on those stressful days indeed!

betty

jack69 said...

Most of the time when I worry, I have forgotten to enjoy the joy of love and what I have. I always pledge to my self I will not worry, but I end up doing it anyway, as a last resort, I THINK Worry is futile, there is a good side.

Love from NOrth CArolina

Mevely317 said...

Whoa!
... Here, in spite of my best resolutions, I began this Lord's day wringing my hands and whining about the state of our house. Thankfully, DH stepped in with a calming presence and a plan ... then I sat down at the computer and saw your reassuring words.
You know what? It's going to be a good day!

Debbie said...

A big Amen to that!!!
I love Max Lucado, and you too sister!
Debbie
xo