It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 4, Book 15



O beautiful for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountains majesty
Above thy fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea

July 4th - Land That We Love

  Today we Americans celebrate the Birth of Our Nation, July 4, 1776.  It's Independence Day! Today, all across the United States, people are wishing each other a happy Fourth of July. On this 4th of July, there are many reasons to celebrate such as thanking the troops, enjoying our freedoms, and  spending time with family and friends


 Our love was made, made in the U.S.A.

I was born and raised right here in the United States of America and I’m proud to be an American.  I’ve never lived anywhere else and don’t want to either.  I love my country and the ideals that it stands for. 


I’m sending the best of wishes to all for a safe and happy holiday!  

Happy Fourth of July!
Let us celebrate freedom
in loud, joyful ways!



America we love you, Our Red, White and Blue!


5 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Nice tribute. I read the book 1776 a few years ago and it's a miracle we became a nation. I'm so glad it did.
Happy Fourth of July.
R

TARYTERRE said...

Happy 4th of July. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Independence Day, Ma. Aren't we so very blessed?

jack69 said...

Beautiful, I have never desired to live in another country. Good entry and statement of love for this country. WE are so BLESSED!

betty said...

We do live in a beautiful country with lots of freedom! I too am glad to be an American! Hope you had a nice 4th of July Ma!

betty