It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 26, Book 15


You have to take
the good with the bad,
smile when you’re sad,
love what you’ve got
and
remember what you had.
Always
forgive but never forget,
learn from your mistakes
but
never regret,
people change,
things go wrong,
just remember,
life goes on.


Love doesnt give up just because someting goes wrong or because your feelings are hurt.  God is in charge, so those who love just keep on loving.

Anonymous

July 26 - Love is not a quitter


Hope is not the closing of your eyes to the difficulty,
the risk or the failure.
It is trust that if I fail now, I shall not fail forever.
And if I am hurt, I shall be healed.
It is a trust that life is good and love is powerful.
Do not lose hope in those who have lost hope.

I can and I will... Watch me!

The best way to encourage others may be to just be near.


Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero.

Brian Andreas

7 comments:

jack69 said...

Oh lady, if we could only get this message nation wide, no world wide. That won't happen I guess, but I would at least appreciate it, if at least I can get it spread amongst my FAMILY!

AS the entry says, if we could love daily, slaying giants would take care of itself..

Good stuff...

jack69 said...

I just sent that to each member of our family. THANKS!

betty said...

I liked that Brian Andreas quote. So true about loving the world daily after we wake up; hard to do sometimes when there are tough times, but so much always to be thankful for.

betty

Debbie said...

Boy, do I love this post!!
Sometimes it's hard, but not impossible.
Thank you, sweet one.
Debbie
xo

Mevely317 said...

I shudder to think what I'd be without hope. Perfect message on the Sabbath, don't you think?

Carol Z said...

I especially like your last quote. Hope you're having a sweet Sunday and wishes for a sweet week!

TARYTERRE said...

Powerful words about the importance of HOPE. "Hope is not the closing of your eyes to the difficulty, the risk or the failure."