It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 21, Book 15


Let me be a little kinder, Let me be a little blinder To the faults about me; Let me praise a little more, Let me be, when I am weary; Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better Those that I am striving for. Let me be a little braver When temptation bids me waver, Let me strive a little harder To be all that I should be; Let me be a little meeker to the brother that is weaker; Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me. 

Author Unknown

July 21st -  With a little help, I can love a little more

Because we have love in our hearts, we are hopefully kinder, praise filled , cheerful, striving, and meeker.  Thinking about others more than we do ourselves.  But I know that I need a little help now and then and prayers are often said towards that purpose.  

We all have wants, needs and desires. These feelings indicate what we value most. But, sometimes, wants, needs and desires come into conflict, and we must decide where to invest our time and attention. It’s our choice.




Just as the body needs oxygen to live, the soul needs love to thrive.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ

Galatians 6:2


3 comments:

jack69 said...

Sharing every part of life is:

Bear(ing) one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ

betty said...

That is so true that sometimes we need to know where to invest our time and energy especially if we have conflicts about our dreams, desires, etc. Mothers of young children learn that really early, LOL, if they want to have some order in their schedules. Lots of times we learn that our desires will be put on hold while we are raising our young ones, but always a good thing to do.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

"Just as the body needs oxygen to live, the soul needs love to thrive." this is a creed to live by, for sure.