It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 2, Book 15



Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate love. 

Wilferd Peterson 


July 2nd — Love warms

Love, like sunshine, warms every moment . . . brightens every day.

They say you see the sunny side of things when you stand on the sunny side of them.  


There are  many things and people that warm my heart.  I can feel the glow they radiate.  

children’s laughter
 doggy snuggles & kisses
 a good book
getting compliments about my kids
making dinner for my family and watching them enjoy it
the beauty of the evening sunset
 people who make me laugh and who support me, are those who warm my heart


The hearts that love will know never winter's frost and chill.  Summer's warmth is in them still.

Eben Eugene Rexford


Every day, I remind myself my heart’s desire is to know and live in Love.

4 comments:

betty said...

I like the list of things that warm your heart, Ma :) I think your daily reminder to know and live in love is a great one to have!

betty

jack69 said...

Oh yes special things do warm out hearts. I think I am physic, I have been singing "You are my Sunshine", all morning in the yard. (LOL) Probably in anticipation of a visit to MA's house.

TARYTERRE said...

The things that warm our hearts can be big or little. Love your list. On mine, " kitty snuggles & kisses and a good book too."

Rick Watson said...

There is no better place to live.