It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 12, Book 15



I love love, and I love life. I love. I just love. It's just great. It's the most enduring element we have is love.

Gary Busey

July 12th - love endures


I will love the light for it shows me the way.  Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.  

Og Mandino

Many people have an enduring love for ice cream, that is, they have loved it for a long time and will continue to love it into the future. Enduring means long lasting and patient.  I know someone that blogs that has an enduring love affair with old cars.

I know couples that have endured the test of time and are still in love.  A mothers love endures forever.  We always love our children, no matter what.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

 Enduring love does not change according to the behavior of the recipients of that love. Enduring love remains strong and unyielding, even in the face of misfortune. Enduring love holds on through hardship and refuses to give in.  When words fail love endures.  Love endures and never fails.

The hearts that love will know never winter's frost and chill.  Summer's warmth is in them still.

 Eben Eugene Rexford

4 comments:

betty said...

I like that Gary Busey quote, that is so true! Also true that a mother's love endures forever. I think sometimes couples forget that love is meant to be enduring, especially when they start going through tough times, but that's when love must endure and continue and oftentimes when love grows.

betty

Mevely317 said...

I'm sure tickled by Gary Busey's quote. Most of the time he leaves me shaking my head. Then again, he's so dang endearing I have to laugh.

I never thought of using the word 'endure' in such a positive manner. Neat.

jack69 said...

As I have said many times, I like to read that one insight that fits me. YOu hit it today with this:
Enduring love does not change according to the behavior of the recipients of that love.

My heart breaks when someone does not understand that Enduring Love. Some folks love comes with strings attached, making it a cheap love.

Anyway, we are now in Florida, 75 degrees and cool because a rain storm just passed thru, but we can sure enjoy it. (smile)

TARYTERRE said...

This quote from Og Mandino defines my life in a real way, "I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars."