It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Chapter 7, Page 11, Book 15


Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life, and is prophetic of eternal good.

Petrarch

July 11th - love is #1

Love is a human preoccupation second to...no, second to nothing. It's what we do. 

Tim Allen


At times I look back at how my life has unfolded so miraculously. I found my way when I felt lost. Friends appeared when I was lonely.  When things fall into place, without me knowing how or why, I credit grace. Sometimes grace is so amazing I want to pinch myself. 


Grace is when God gives us what we don’t deserve, and mercy is when God doesn’t give us what we do deserve. 

Dan Roberts

Grace is like underserved love and love is involved in everything I do.  Whether it is love of life, a flower, a tree… it invades every area of my life. It can’t be held exclusive to one person.  I love my family, my friends, the out of doors and the flowers in the yard.  I choose to carry love with me, to stay in my heart all the time
.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

Denis Waitley

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Yes, grace, His Grace is comfort to one's soul. Sweet entry. We are on the road will overnight in South Carolina.
Hot day

Mevely317 said...

I'm so taken with that quote by Dan Roberts!
... Thinking it deserves a spot on the cord-board 'Inspiration Station' in the ish room.

betty said...

I like your thought, Ma, that you choose to carry love with you, in your heart, and also reflected in what you do. Something for all to strive for I do think!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Lovely sentiment. "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute. "