It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, June 08, 2015

Chapter 6, Page 8, Book 15


Live well today

Live well today, for you deserve it. Give time and energy to all you love, simply because you love it all.

You have put enormous effort into getting where you are. So enjoy where you are.

Find delight in the possibilities. Bring the very best ones to life.

Live well today, whatever you find yourself doing. With an attitude of sincere gratitude, any task, any situation will be a source of richness.

Live well today by being good and compassionate to yourself and to others. Enjoy the great sense of satisfaction that comes from being a positive presence.

This is the day you are now blessed with, so live it well. Remember how good life can be by putting that goodness into every moment

 Ralph Marston

June 8th - love loves


Love loves to love love.

James Joyce


It’s true and I won’t deny it.  I am in love with love. Anything else is a waste of my time

I thought that the quote above from Ralph Marston, put it pretty well.  I love to love and that is how I spend my time.  I love my family and friends. I love the flower gardens here around the house.  I love to spend time outdoors and when I can’t do that I love it that there are so many ways I keep occupied indoors too.

I’m very grateful for all the blessings in my life and count them daily.  I started keeping a list a couple of years ago and today’s 3 things are:


2835.  for friends, they are a blessing
2836. for milder temps, summer is almost here
2837. for sunshine on a cloudy day


There are days that aren’t bright and shinny but when you choose to look on the bright side of things there is always something to be thankful for.  

Life is good and life is filled with love.



He was in love with life as an ant on a summer blade of grass.

 Ben Hecht 


2 comments:

betty said...

I love that James Joyce quote "Love loves to love love." Its something to remember and try to live our lives like it. To always love, no matter what the circumstance.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I love the Ben Hecht quote, "He was in love with life as an ant on a summer blade of grass."