It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chapter 6, Page 16, Book 15



A loving heart is the truest wisdom. 

Charles Dickens


June 16 - a mind filled with wisdom and a heart filled with love


Satisfaction comes from giving your wisdom away.

Each one of us can make a difference by passing on what we know. We’ve all learned lessons along the way that make us just a little bit wiser.  We all have something to give.

I may have made mistakes because I lacked the knowledge or skill to handle a certain situation. Yet feeling guilty is pointless and only hurts me.  One thing I’ve learned is that we become wiser, more loving and grateful by taking responsibility for our mistakes, making amends, and letting them go.


When your heart speaks, take good notes. 

Judith Campbell

When we listen to not only to our minds, but also to our hearts we can express patience, acceptance, forgiveness, and grace. The wisdom of the heart takes in all you know and do with your mind. When you learn to love unconditionally, and I agree at times it is hard, you grow in wisdom. Love brings wisdom. 



For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul

Proverbs 2:10

3 comments:

betty said...

I do think we get wisdom with age as we experience things, make mistakes and then start learning from them. God too will give us wisdom if we ask of it. I do agree too with admitting our mistakes and then moving on, again trying to learn from them so hopefully we won't repeat them down the road.

betty

jack69 said...

I like the opening 'Plaque' of Wisdom and Virtue.
But I wanted to tell you the part that hit me, This quote of yours:

I may have made mistakes because I lacked the knowledge or skill to handle a certain situation. Yet feeling guilty is pointless and only hurts me. One thing I’ve learned is that we become wiser, more loving and grateful by taking responsibility for our mistakes, making amends, and letting them go.

You could not have been more true, and it is great when you need a good word, you get it. THANKS

TARYTERRE said...

"When you love unconditionally, you grow." Beautifully put.