It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Chapter 5, Page 16, Book 15



A Special Place


There is a special place in life,
That needs my humble skill,
A certain job I'm meant to do,
Which no one else can fulfill.

The time will be demanding,
And the pay is not too good
And yet I wouldn't change it
for a moment -- even if I could

There is a special place in life,
A goal I must attain,
A dream that I must follow,
Because I won't be back again.

There is a mark that I must leave,
However small it seems to be,
A legacy of love for those
Who follow after me

There is a special place in life,
That only I may share,
A little path that bears my name,
Awaiting me somewhere.

There is a hand that I must hold,
A word that I must say,
A smile that I must give
For there are tears to blow away.

There is a special place in life
that I was meant to fill.
A sunny spot where flowers grow,
upon a windy hill.

There's always a tomorrow and the
best is yet to be,
And somewhere in this world,
I know there is a place for me.


Author Unknown 


May 16th - love has a place

A wonderful realization will be the day you realize that you are unique in all the world. There is nothing that is an accident. You are a special combination for a purpose - and don't let them tell you otherwise... only you can fulfill that tiny space that is yours.

Leo Buscaglia

It is easy to lose sight of your place in the world and end up thinking it doesn't matter if you even have a place in the world.  It's our place to look around and pay attention to what we see. It will astonish you. When you look with the eyes of love, you'll see the beauty and wonder of what's going on here. Pay attention.


Remember you were not put on this earth because you deserved to be here. You were put on this earth to smell the roses.

 Anonymous

It's our place to help spread the word that this place of ours, this one precious life on this one precious planet that we share, is sacred.  It's all sacred.

It's our place to behave accordingly, to honor the sacredness of all life. As if your very life depended upon it. For it does.



It is important to honor our beginnings, to remember that we matter and that we have a place in this world that no one else has

Author Unknown


4 comments:

jack69 said...

AT times it is easy to lose sight of a reason for one's life, when the cares of life weigh you down.
THEN someone will NEED you and again you know there is a REASON.

betty said...

It is so true that all of life is sacred and we should be grateful for every single day we are alive!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Each of us is special and we make a difference in the big scheme of things. I love Leo Buscaglia when he says, "only you can fulfill that tiny space that is yours."

Mevely317 said...

Love the idea that each of us does, indeed, hold a special place ... and (I think) it is our God-given obligation to find it.