It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 5, Page 14, Book 15




If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.

Author Unknown

May 14th - Thinking of you 

Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness.

 Ray Lyman Wilbur

I love you.  Three little words that mean so much.  I know that I often say it and write it out on cards too.  It can mean I’m thinking of you. I care how you are doing and how you feel

Perhaps I am old fashioned but I still think these words too great to be tossed around casually. They mean more than just a feeling or sentiment of admiration. Their sanctity lies in the fact that an ' I love you' is a statement of an infinite feeling, ever changing but constant. When I say 'I love you', listen carefully because what I’m really saying is so much more.



Life is Fragile: Say 'I Love You’ a Lot

The pictures today are from a 'pop up' Mothers Day card that I got from my youngest son.  It made my day extra special for sure.  Not only were sentiments lovely, but it played, It’s a Wonderful World, one of my favorite tunes.  

Little things often mean the most!

PS:  I love you !


4 comments:

Rose said...

Love this Post.......saying I love you means so much. I say it often to my children.

jack69 said...

Ahhhh there she goes again, stirring thoughts from the hinder recesses.

"Yesterday we had some rain,
but all in all I can't complain, Everyone is thinking of you .... ...........PS I LOVE YOU!"

I used that song to say "I love you" so many times. YOu are correct, it is too import to use casually!

betty said...

What a cute card!! I like that song too.

So true about the words "I Love You" Ma. They do carry so much more meanings in them and should be used not casually but with thought indeed.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

What a WONDERFUL card and terrific song. How special, for sure. Love your thoughts on love, particularly this quote, "When I say 'I love you', listen carefully because what I’m really saying is so much more." SO TRUE.