It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chapter 4, Page 30, Book 15


There is a choice you have to make,
In everything you do.
And you must always keep in mind
The choice you make, makes you.

Anonymous

April 30th - Love is a choice

Love is a choice, not a feeling or an emotion. It’s a decision we make every day of our life.  Not only do we make choices, our choices actually make us.   I've come to realize that not only am I the keeper of my home,  I'm the keeper of my soul and with that comes the responsibility to honor who I am by making loving choices.

Sometimes the number of choices available to us becomes overwhelming, and actually makes it difficult for us to ever have the joy of fully committing to anything or anyone. But it becomes so easy when you think, Is this choice going with me, or against me? You’ll find that the right choice is immediately evident


Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.

Barbara De Angelis


Contrary to the old sayings, ignorance is not bliss and what you don't know can hurt you and others very much.  Problems do not disappear when they are ignored.  Every action taken by man depends on knowledge.  A lot of the problems we have were caused by the lack of knowledge. 

I can choose what I wish to plant and sow seeds of peace, love, and strength.  Remembering too that gardening is an act of faith.


Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

Anaïs Nin

3 comments:

jack69 said...

I look forward to the gems of knowledge you plant. Today this one hit me in the face and happens too many times in life:
Problems do not disappear when they are ignored.

We all must be careful here, knowing when NOT TO ignore something is WISDOM.

betty said...

That was a great quote from Anais Nin. I like the thought of planting seeds of peace, love, strength, etc. While I don't outside garden, I can certainly inside garden and make sure I am growing what I indeed want to grow in my life.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I also love the quote from Anaïs Nin, "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings." So poignant.