It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Chapter 4, Page 28, Book 15




It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. 

Margaret Bonnano


April 28th - Love now



Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.

At times, it’s seemed as though life contains an endless supply of days. It didn’t matter how long I held a grudge or how long I waited to do something I wanted, there would be an unlimited pool of other opportunities.


The living moment is everything. 

D.H. Lawrence


We need to be reminded that life’s too short to spend everyday doing work you hate. Life’s too short to hold grudges against people we love. Life’s too short not to see the wonders of the world. Life’s too short to not live life to the fullest

Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can.
Unknown

4 comments:

betty said...

I liked that last quote, indeed life is too short. And the thing is since we don't know how many days we have of it, we can't squander away our days with grudges, regrets, bitterness, etc. We need to live with love and gratitude every single day we are given.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I believe in living every moment like you said. My husband has a tendency to live in the past and he misses so much of the present.

Mevely317 said...

Great advice, Ma.
Unfortunately, I have to continue what I'm doing ... some days I don't exactly hate it.
Tom's health issues -- and my age -- don't make me a real desirable candidate for a new job.

jack69 said...

I took some time just staring and reading the first graphic. I know it is the truth, and I do well at times, but I tend to want to fix situations, instead of just accept them, looks like logic would prevail, since as yet "IT HASN'T WORKED".
But we do enjoy the present, I do say more and more, "It is just you and me Babe, we will pass away and life will continue. So let's enjoy it."
Good post as always.