It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Chapter 4, Page 23, Book 15



Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? 

Henry Finck


April 23rd - Love and kisses



I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face. 

 Langston Hughes


I have to say that this quote expresses just the way I feel about a warm sunny Spring day.  It is wonderful and the feeling I get when I open the windows is always a joy to my heart.


He who kisses the joy as it flies. Lives in Eternity’s sunrise. 

William Blake 

Remember this:  

The sun does not bring sadness, nor joy. You do. 

The sun does not create success or failure. You do.

The sun does not make opportunities. You do. 



You must remember this;
A kiss is still a kiss,
A sigh is just a sigh -
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

Lyrics and music by Herman Hupfeld

4 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Wow! I have never heard those quotes before. That's exactly the way spring makes me feel.

jack69 said...

Love the quotes also. The quotes along with your philosophy, is always good news..
Love and kisses indeed!

betty said...

I like that one about spring, Ma, too. I hope you get to experience that in the days ahead!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I have been a real fan of Langston Hughes for years. Love his quote, "I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face."