It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Chapter 3, Page 3, Book 15




If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant.

Anne Bradstreet

March 3 - ages of love

Infantile love follows the principle: I love because I am loved.
Mature love follows the principle: I am loved because I love.
Immature love says: I love you because I need you.
Mature love says: I need you because I love you.

Erich Fromm

I’m sure that my attitude towards love has changed and grown over the years.  From the love a child to my parents, family and friends, to a love for my faith and all it represents.  I was blessed by having a wonderful man to love and many children too.  I have a love of life and love to do many things.  Nature and the outdoors has always found a special place in my heart and I love being outside in it.


Each day we change a little.  Changes come to all of us.  Being able to make the most of those changes is what helps us to grow.  This winter has made it’s point and I certainly will be appreciating Spring more so than ever before.  

The miracle is this,
the more we share the more we have

Leonard Nimoy


3 comments:

betty said...

That was a nice quote you shared from Leonard Nimoy, Ma. I know he'll be missed by his family and fans.

So true that every day we change and while I resist change at times, I know it is a constant thing we always do!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

The Leonard Nimoy quote is lovely. But given the cold, snowy winter we've had, I like the one from Anne Bradstreet that says, "If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant."

jack69 said...

Now, how sweet is that? THE AGES OF LOVE.
A lot said in those few words!!

Love from here... WE have had a nice day. Hope your weather is starting to smile like spring.