It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Chapter 3, Page 22, Book 15




I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.

 Ruth Stout

March 22nd-loving kindness


He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. 

St. Basil

At this time of year Spring buds are preparing to blossom and fill the landscape with beautiful colors. After being in hibernation for most of the winter, my mind, body, and soul are so ready for some new vitality and energy. The longer hours of day light warm me, and I’m slowly but surely feeling renewed.

Just as each blossom opens to the light of day and warmth of the sun, I find that I too am renewed with strength, and a new sense of purpose. Spring is a definitely a time to celebrate the presence of God’s light in the world.

After this long cold winter, I'm looking forward to this spring with joy and enthusiasm and I live and love in gratitude for the loving kindness of God for us all this time of year.


Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Beautiful pictures and a sweet spring entry. What a net thought the poet has, greeting Spring in a Garden. I like that.
Enjoy the little one this morning, there is NOTHING like Grandma's house, I know. I have been on both ends ot that tale.
Good entry we are looking at a beautiful day here...

betty said...

So true about spring being the time to enjoy God's presence and the gift he gives of flowers blooming, warmer days, fresh air, etc. Enjoy it all, Ma!

betty

Hollie said...

Spring is beginning to pop forth here!! I'm so ready for porch sitting!!

TARYTERRE said...

Love the quote you made, "Just as each blossom opens to the light of day and warmth of the sun, I find that I too am renewed with strength, and a new sense of purpose." That is exactly how I feel too.