It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chapter 3, Page 19, Book 15



Act as if whatever you do will influence your own life and the lives of others for a long time to come. Fill your actions with goodness, and you literally make your whole world a better place in ways you will never even know but will nonetheless benefit from.

Ralph Marston

March 19th - Love acts

The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.

 William Wordsworth

I’m not sure exactly what I will be remembered for when I’m gone, but I’d like to think that I’d be remembered for my smile and  maybe the fact that I have encouraged others to always look on the Bright Side of life.  

We cannot possibly know the consequences of that differences we can make in the lives of others.  The important thing is to put as much love as you can into whatever you do.

The road of life is a very bumpy one and it’s always changing.  Sometimes we find it very difficult to even take the next step, but when you take the time to look, you’ll find there is always something to be thankful for.


Think and Remember

I can think of times

when others have let me down.

I remember when I have let others down.
I can think of times
when people expected too much of me.

I remember
when I haven’t expected enough of myself.
  I can think of times
when I haven’t felt appreciated.

I remember when I haven’t praised others for the good use of their talents.

May we learn to value and appreciate one another, bringing out the best in those around us.

Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold — but so does a hard-boiled egg. 

Author Unknown

4 comments:

betty said...

That Think and Remember has some good things to think and remember and to change in one's life if one wants to!

I think you will be remembered for your love, your compassion, your gratitude, your devotion to your faith and family, Ma, among so much more, especially always your smile :)

betty

jack69 said...

I have no doubt you will be remembered as THE MOTHER. One foull of smiles and love.
From the post, this is the Jewel:

but when you take the time to look, you’ll find there is always something to be thankful for.

Amen!

TARYTERRE said...

Loved the quote by William Wordsworth. "The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

ADB said...

You have an impact on people near and far, who will remember you for that. Now, and later.