It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Chapter 2, Page 3, Book 15



I Love You

February 3rd - three magical words

You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. 

But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.

The real meaning of I love you, is not found in the words themselves, but in the intention behind them. Sometimes we just cluster a whole bunch of positive emotions together and put them under the umbrella word, love

In my heart, I love everyone in the sense that I truly want everyone's highest good. I want everyone to flourish and have joy in their lives. I feel love in my heart for them and their journey along the way.


Cultivate caring and generosity. Happiness is the natural state of
    a loving heart.

Saying I love you means that I value you in my life and I am here for you. I think about you and I pray for your highest good. I always want the very best for you

When I say, I love you, to my children and grandchildren, I am saying, from the deepest part of my heart, I cherish you with my whole heart and soul. You are a miracle to me. I will do anything to support your happiness, health and well being.



I’m saying, I Love You All , and meaning it !

One person caring about another represents life's greatest value.

4 comments:

betty said...

So true to say "I love you" a lot in case someone might forget it. It is easy too sometimes to "forget" it during the toughest of times; I think that's when it needs to be said very often.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

You hit the nail on the head when you said, "The real meaning of I love you, is not found in the words themselves, but in the intention behind them."

jack69 said...


I like that (I love you) 'The intention behind them'

Good entry as usual. Love from a cool Florida and a tired 76 yr old guy!

Tamy Bollar said...

Love this post! As always you hit the nail on the head.