It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chapter 2, Page 10, Book 15



Everything I Needed
Author Unknown  
I asked for strength and
God gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom and
God gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity and
God gave me brawn and brains to work.

I asked for courage and
God gave me dangers to overcome.

I asked for patience and
God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.

I asked for love and
God gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favors and
God gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed.

My prayers have all been answered.
February 10th - love is everything


To love is nothing. To be loved is something.
 But to be loved by the person you love... is everything, 
It's The Truth.

Unknown

I think that everything we do is related to one thing and that one thing is love.  If it wasn’t for the people and things in life that we love,  we really wouldn’t do much at all.  


Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.

 Leo Tolstoy

Love is an extraordinary force which leads people to opt for all in life.  Love does not come easily or without personal sacrifice. Each time we choose to love someone, it will cost us something, time, money or effort. That’s why we are told to count the cost before we make the commitment.

View love as a first priority in life.  We need to seek it, pursue and acquire it, because  we’re nothing without it.


Love is everything. It is the key to life, and its influences are those that move the world.

Ralph Waldo Trine 

4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Love the comment by UNKNOWN. Particularly this part, "To love is nothing. To be loved is something." It is indeed.

jack69 said...

Mine was:
I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed.

Isn't it the truth! Love solves our problems, if we will allow it.

Rain yesterday, ahhh Sunshine today..
Hope you are well and warm.

betty said...

I like your line Ma that we are nothing without love and that we need to seek it and pursue it. That is so true!

betty

peggy said...

I was thinking of Kayla Mueller while reading your post.Such good comments this morn.