It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, January 09, 2015

Chapter 1, Page 9, Book 15



January 9th - Can you hear my heart pounding wildly? Can you hear it beat? 

Be faithful to your love and you will be recompensed beyond measure.

Albert Schweitzer

When I love something, I treasure it.  When I love someone, they are  my life, my all.  I’m truly, madly and passionately in love.

Things change and so do people.  But when you love enough to remain faithful to the cause, it does make it all worth while.



Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

Ella Fitzgerald.

It’s very easy to give up and loose interest.  It’s simple to change your mind and fall out of love with something or someone, but when you care enough to do your very best, you will be rewarded.

If you love what you do, you'll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you too.  When you talk passionately about something to your friends, notice that all of them gave you their full attention

 I’ve found that if you want to keep that ‘loving feeling’ you must give love., One of the secrets of getting love is by giving it. True giving is when you give without expectation. When you give love freely, all that you give out comes back to you. It might not come back in the way you expect it, but you would truly feel it in your heart. 

Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it.

Al Lopez

4 comments:

betty said...

I like your thought, Ma, of loving enough to stay faithful to the cause it makes it all worthwhile. That is so true. So many it seems, especially in marriages, don't take that advice and don't work on love as an action verb and want out when the going gets a little tough.

betty

jack69 said...

You boiled it down well with the Lopez quote.
I like your words and attitude about love. Invest in it and the divedends are HUGE!
Stay in and stay warm..
And close the door that faces South! (smile)

Elizabeth said...

Very nice ! I cannot imagine 0 degrees! It did get down to 8 one year and I walked out and slid on the ice!

TARYTERRE said...

To me giving is the most important part of loving. So I liked your quote, "One of the secrets of getting love is by giving it. True giving is when you give without expectation."