It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Chapter 1, Page 6, Book 15



January 6th - Love deeply

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8

My perfect word for 2015 is LOVE.  It’s my aim this year to include some love into every blog post.  There are endless quotes, poems and stories about love.  The only problem I’ll probably have is repeating myself.  I hope you won’t tire of hearing about the subject I’ve chosen.  

I think that love comes from appreciating goodness, it needn't just happen, you can make it happen. Love is active. You can create it. Just focus on the good in another person, everyone has some. If you can do this easily, you'll love easily.  

Love keeps us united, connected and content. Love allows us to feel seen, heard and secure. Love promotes service and togetherness.

It would be wonderful if we all could live a life filled with deeper love, laughter, happiness, health and abundance.

Each new year brings unlimited possibilities to write a new story. Each day I try to focus on what is really important. To live a life of well being and love.

4 comments:

betty said...

I like your thought, Ma, that there is at least a bit of good in every person. That is so true. Like you said, we just need to find it in them, which means we need sometimes to take the time to get to know them better. I do look forward to what you share here about love; you are right, there is so much out there written about this word.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

No question LOVE makes the world go round. look forward to hearing what you come up with about it.

jack69 said...

YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT ALL THE TIME, It is about time you advertised it. Good for you, sounds great.

Glad the refer is repaired. Culda been a whold lot worse (Of course you know that!)

I see it is cold up there, It is even cool here in Central Florida!

Carol Z said...

Agreed with Jack. You put love out into the world every day and help make the world a better place. Keep cozy on these snowy winter days.