It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Chapter 11, Page 4, Book 14



Get down on your knees and thank God you're still on your feet. 

 Irish Proverb

Often we are overwhelmed by the kindness of others, including God, and those times are some of the best to offer up a prayer of gratitude to God.

Because I’m thankful, it means that each day also includes a prayer of Thankfulness.  

Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me up in ways that keep my eyes focused on you and make my spirit soar.  Thank you Lord, Thank you!!

Today will never be repeated. It it is unique among all the days of your life. Gratitude can transform into something to be remembered



2189. for the privilege to vote for the candidate and the issues of my choice



2190. for delightfully cute Halloween trick or treaters


2191. for more light in the mornings now that the clocks have changed

3 comments:

betty said...

I am enjoying the light in the morning too, Ma! I like that quote that today is unique; that is so true, we won't get another 11/4/2014 again after today!

betty

jack69 said...

As always, THANKS. Good read to start my day (yeah I start a little late (LOL) But I am up until 2 AM, so sleeping late is normal in my life.
I am thankful for reaching an age where I can do that.
Love from a cool but clear day!

TARYTERRE said...

You are so right, "Today will never be repeated." So we better get it right the first time.