It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 03, 2014

Chapter 11, Page 3, Book 14




Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.

 Lionel Hampton

Heart memories are those moments we never forget.  How often we exclaim, deep down, my heart knows it!,  my heart keeps thinking of you!, my heart rules my head! 

When I count my blessings, I remember the good things that have happened in each day. The things that deep in my heart made a difference.  .



Today I’m thankful for:

2186. for all homemakers, working or not
2187. for my home, it’s pretty warm and cozy right now
2188. for a few colorful leaves left on the trees

The best things in life are the People we love, the Places we've been, and the Memories we've made along the way.

Author Unknown

3 comments:

jack69 said...

SWEET, and we are thankful...
Nice Florida weather here today. The boomer reports snow in the Blue Ridge, I think that is early...

betty said...

That is a great picture that I'm thinking is your house, Ma? Certainly fall is in the air there! So true about remembering the good things that have happened in each day and being grateful for them. I am trying to do that more :)

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I am right there with you supporting the homemakers.