It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Chapter 11, Page 23, Book 14




I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.  

Author Unknown

I really believe that the heart has no limits.  You can love 30 people just as much as you can love one.  Just about the time you feel you’ve give all the love you can, you find yourself giving more.

Just part of our Family feast yesterday !

Today I’m thankful for :

2246.  for cranberries, good for you and good tasting too!
2247. for a day to rest and reset for the new week ahead
2248. for my family, near and far

My youngest grand daughter and her mom

Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 comments:

Hollie said...

I can't wait until Thursday to have some of those good vittles as well!! Those babies just make things better having them around!! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

betty said...

Always great food when family comes together! Sweet little grand daughter with her mother! Enjoy your restful Sunday Ma!

betty

jack69 said...

I know there will be 'good stuff' at the table at which you sit. BTW, I think this is original and so very true. I never thought of that before but this is the jewel for the day:

I really believe that the heart has no limits. You can love 30 people just as much as you can love one. Just about the time you feel you’ve give all the love you can, you find yourself giving more.

Now that says a lot...

peggy said...

I always love pictures of the babies, she is so sweet and mom too. My pastor talked about love today too, it is the greatest of all.

TARYTERRE said...

Looks like you had a festive feast. What a nice family celebration. Adorable granddaughter and mom.

Mevely317 said...

Beautiful baby girl!