It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Chapter 11, Page 2, Book 14



Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.

Brian Tracy

I try to be very thankful every day, but November is Thankful Month so I’ll try to show you what I’m thankful for every day here on this blog.  Most will be little things as that is mostly what my life is made up of.  But often it is the little things in life that mean the most.


It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.

John Wooden

It's Fall Back Sunday and I hope you all remembered to turn your clocks back one hour.  I'm thankful for the extra daylight in the morning.  

Today I’m thankful for 


2183. for the first tesori Panettone bread of the season, it’s back in the stores now


2184. for a delicious cup of Chocolate MintTruffle, gourmet hot chocolate, which comes in K cups


2185. for my family, which is a circle of love, it takes two tables now to seat everyone for a family dinner.




God tests and proves us by the common occurrences of life. It is the little things which reveal the chapters of the heart.

Ellen G. White

7 comments:

Hollie said...

I love reading all your thankfuls!! I hope you have a blessed day!! It's 32° here!!

betty said...

I haven't seen that bread; I'll have to look for it. What a joyous time it must be when all your family (or those than can be there) come together to share a meal!

Lots of great thankfuls you have, Ma! Good reminders for us to be thankful too!

betty

Rose said...

That Panetone Bread is always on the store shelves near Thanksgiving time.

I, prefer it to stay daylight longer after 5:00 PM. So Daylight Savings is a better time for me.

Everyone has their preference.

Hugs, Rose

jack69 said...

Ahhh TWo tables full of blessings to be thankful for.
SWEET. I am thankful that I can still read...

a little cool but beautiful and clear.

TARYTERRE said...

Love the Panettone bread too. Looks like alot of love at those two tables.

Chatty Crone said...

I have never seen chocolate mint - looks delish. And it takes me a couple days to get used to the time change!

peggy said...

I never heard of Panetone Bread but it sure looks good. Love those two tables all filled up with family.