It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 10, 2014

Chapter 11, Page 10, Book 14


Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.

William Arthur Ward


Life is a gift, albeit unassembled. The pieces don’t always fit and we strive to assemble together new and creative things that the world has never seen.  It’s amazing what can happen when we work together to get something done.

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I think that every thing I have is because of the many gifts God has given me.   What I do with my life is like a gift I give back to Him.

The graphics today are some of my favorites from long ago.  The assembly of the perfect man…a snowman.  We are all   like that in that every day we get to make the most of what we have and assemble in the best way we can lives that are full of blessings.  When we are thankful for the blessings, they do multiply.



Today I’m thankful for 

2207. for all my near and dear loved ones


2208. for clear roads , we have to appreciate them while we still have them


2209. for cheesy mushroom steak sandwiches with onions, mmm good

4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I like the analogy of life and snowmen coming unassembled. That sandwich looks yummy. Mouthwatering indeed.

jack69 said...

I have never seen the unassembled snow man 'stuff'. I got a good smile out ot that, Now the sandwich, MY FAVORITE!!!! Love it!
have a great day ...

betty said...

That sandwich looked delicious! I liked your thought Ma of life being an unassembled gift, that is so true! I like the assembly of it!

betty

Scrappy quilter said...

Great post. I'm thankful for a nice long weekend for me (5 days off), so keeping warm in my small toastie mobile home and that it quit snowing. I love your pictures today, especially the "snowman" ones. Hugs