It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chapter 9, Page 25, Book 14


When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.

Wayne Dyer


My life is all about enjoying each moment, each step I take and I like the idea of dancing through life.    I try to make every day a day to love, live, and enjoy.


The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.

Neil Gaiman

 Sometimes we take a step forward, sometimes we take a step backwards. Sometimes we even go in circles. But it's all part of a dance.  Take one step, then another, that's all.


When I dance, I forget everything else and just feel completely happy.

Katherine Jenkins

 We all should enjoy every step and every phase in our life.


C'mon c'mon. And dance with me...

3 comments:

betty said...

I like that quote about we should be enjoying the dance step. So true that we should be enjoying each and every moment of our life and be grateful for all we have!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I'm dancing. What a lovely way to look at life. I LOVE it.

jack69 said...

This is fitting. Tomorrow we head south and for the first time EVER, sherry will not be by my side. She is driving Son #2's Humnmer to Florida for him.
But we will stop for a kiss (wish it was a dance step) ever so often.
Neat entry.