It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chapter 8, Page 28, Book 14


Have fun! Misery is optional.

Jean Westcott

I totally support the acronym, YAHOO –You Always Have Other Options. It doesn’t matter in what circumstances you are, you always have at least three options: take it, change it or leave it.  You always have a choice to choose another option.

If you have a problem or are searching for answers, look at the situation through the eyes of another. Consider the possibilities. Open your heart and mind to the options.

I always say, Don't make plans, make options.

Jennifer Aniston

Rarely is life so set in stone that you have no options.  If you use creativity to see the opportunities in life's problems, just imagine the options: you can find solutions, that spark of genius everyone has inside themselves.

Quitting is never an option.

Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning . 

Barbara Kingsolver 

8 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I LOVE it, love it. NEVER, ever heard the acronym, YAHOO –You Always Have Other Options. But it's so true.

linda m said...

I love the last quote. Many is the time I had to start over the next day. Life is always full of options - we just have to choose one. Blessings

Scrappy quilter said...

Love it too. I've never new I could look at the word Yahoo in that way. Pretty darn cool.

Martha@SeasideSimplicity said...

Love YAHOO, I had never heard that either. Have a great day :)

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Love that interpretation of YAHOO--never heard it before.

jack69 said...

My first impression is TT comment. never heard the words for the acronym, didn't know it was an acronym, Thanks.
Now I did like the post and YOUR inserts as well as the 'quotes', I really like Aniston's quote.
Beautiful day here on the East Coast...

betty said...

I had not heard of YAHOO, but I LOVE it, Ma! It is so true we always do have options! I hope you have a great Thursday!

betty

Rose said...

Love this post. Yes, we all have options.