It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 22, 2014

Chapter 8, Page 22, Book 14



Life's a party. Invite yourself. 

Gary Johnson

Did you ever think I’d finally make to the end of LIFE IS LIKE…?  Well I think I finally made it.  After all the  many comparisons to life, I think I like this one the best.  Who knows where my thoughts will take me next, but one thing I know I’ll still be celebrating every day.

Life is too short so celebrate every day

I like parties and I think we should celebrate every day.  I look for ways to do that and try to keep my focus on the good in the world.  If we are having a good time, we should enjoy the party!  There are many ways to embrace the very precious things in our daily lives that we sometimes forget to enjoy.   Every day needs a party.

Celebration is contagious. If you are celebrating life, it won’t be long until others notice and join in the party. You’ll find that once you start celebrating, it’s hard not to bubble over with generosity and hope. Like confetti, gratitude and appreciation will fill the air.

There is always occasion to celebrate life around here at my house.  Holidays. Birthdays. You name it. Dinner parties.  We got it. Life is a celebration.  When we can begin to look at each moment as precious, it’s then that joy fills our life. Life's a party and the fact that we have so much to live for, appreciate and share is reason enough!
 

May every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine,

 the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, 

the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

Celebrate being happy every day !


3 comments:

betty said...

This was such a wonderful series you did, Ma; I enjoyed reading how life was described in so many different ways and so much of it so very true! You are so right, life is great to celebrate, every single day, no matter what else might be going on! Thanks for doing this :)

betty

jack69 said...

I have enjoyed 'em all and we are looking to where ever your mind takes you next.

Sherry and I sort of CELEBRATE every day. Life has been good and are hoping for more happiness down the road as the year numbers grow!
THANKS
Sherry & Jacx

TARYTERRE said...

I like this one. Inviting ourselves to the party is a great idea. Too often we sit on the sidelines and don't join in. Life needs to be celebrated.