It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Chapter 8, Page 10, Book 14



Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while youre in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
Jim Davis

 I agree. There is no doubt about it, the longer you live, the more wrinkles you will have.  But for me there is nothing like a long soak in a hot bath.  Nothing helps you relax like a hot bath.

I'm not getting older. I just started a wrinkle collection!

 I guess you could say there’s nothing like a long life if well lived too.  Savoring the moments as the come is like soaking up the good things in life.

Don't worry about wrinkles, they're just antique smiles

I may have a lot of wrinkles but that hasn’t stopped me from soaking in the tub of life.  I really wouldn’t want to have not lived all the years I’ve been blessed with.  

There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt


4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

This made me smile. I agree. "Don't worry about wrinkles, they're just antique smiles."

Scrappy quilter said...

Always tons to be thankful for. I love a long hot bath as well

betty said...

I haven't taken a bath in years, but it can be so relaxing indeed! Wrinkles are also a sign of wisdom I do think!

betty

jack69 said...

Yep, sherry and I not only smiled but actually got a good laugh. We too are glad that wrinkles do not hurt.
SWEET, girl, Thanks.