It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, July 25, 2014

Chapter 7, Page 25, Book 14



Life is like a multiple choice question, sometimes its the choices that confuses you, not the question itself.

When it comes to decisions, life can be like a multiple choice question. Sometimes all of the choices sound great and other times none of them.  The choices we make do make a difference.  Take it from one who has made some poor choices. Rather than dwell on them, I try to use the lessons learned because they will help me make better choices going forward.


It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. 

Roy Disney

Life questions are not as simple as A,B, C or D.  Don’t I wish they were.  But I do agree that the values that have been instilled in me do help to make them.  Values lie at the very heart of all we do , because values create the core of our personality and character. Only when our values are clear and we honor them, can we experience consistent self confidence and self esteem.


God asks no man
whether he will accept life.
That is not the choice.
You must take it.
The only question is how.

 Henry Ward Beecher

3 comments:

betty said...

I agree, Ma, with some of the choices I've made, they weren't the best but at least I learned from them. It is hard to know when one makes a decision if it is the right one; but I do agree, basing them on our values would be a good one to start narrowing down the choices.

betty

jack69 said...

GOOD ONE mostly I agree with Roy disney. Choices are not hard if you know yourself.... That sounds simple, but in fact it can be very complex.

Love ya...

TARYTERRE said...

I agree that life's questions are not easy at all. But making the right choices helps. sometimes it's hard to know, which ones are right, though.