It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chapter 7, Page 19, Book 14



Life is like a 1,000 page book. You want to quit halfway through, but then you realize you have a lot left to look forward to.

Unknown

 Every chapter in the Book of Life defines our character and tells us who we are.  Some tell of tragedy, others of triumph.  Some chapters are dull and others are exciting. The key to being a success in life is to never stop on a difficult page, to never quit a tough chapter.

I write my book here in my blog every day.  Each chapter is a month, each page is a day and the book is the year. I love filling the pages with good thoughts to carry me through the day, but that is not always the case  as there have been some sad things I’ve written about too.  For the most part I try always to keep it uplifting as I do believe that what we think about is what we become.  Since we have the power to make our days better, we would be foolish indeed if we didn’t do it.

Each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember.

Unknown

5 comments:

jack69 said...

You said:
I write my book here in my blog every day....
You certainly do. And Thanks for sharing the thoughts that also fit the readers everyday lives.
I appreciate many of the timely and very good insightful hints and facts.
Love sent from New York,
Sherry & jack

Hollie said...

I love reading your book!! You have some of the best thoughts and advice!! Very uplifting and inspiring!!

betty said...

I liked that quote describing life to a 1000 page book. I do like the format in which you write this blog, Ma; you are writing such a great book of your life!

betty

linda m said...

Your "book: has been very uplifting and inspirational to me. Hope you keep writing. Blessings

TARYTERRE said...

It is nice that you described blogging as a book. Every day we read a new chapter.