It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chapter 6, Page 24, Book 14


Everyday is my best day; this is my life; I am not going to have this moment again

Bernie Siegel


The rest of summer, the rest of my life...

To live it up until it’s gone...Live Life to the Very Last Minute


There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle

Albert Einstein




The best way I know how to live is to appreciate the life you live, and be grateful for what you have.  Of course we’re going to live until we die but there is good living and bad living and just plain blah living.  I want to live it up!  Enjoy every moment that comes my way.  I stopped wasting my time on things like anger, envy, and gossip.  There are truly so many better ways to spend my time.  


It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.

Adlai Stevenson

It’s not the length of my life that I’m trying to improve but the quality of life that I have.  


Life's about the journey, not a destination

Anne Coleman


4 comments:

linda m said...

Every day is a day to be grateful to God. Blessings

betty said...

I like the life is a journey, not just a destination. So true we can have control with how we choose to live, even in the hardest of circumstances we can be grateful and thankful.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I agree with you. This is a great quote... "It’s not the length of my life that I’m trying to improve but the quality of life that I have."


Jean said...

I agree with you, I'm thankful that I have made it this long in life and glad to see another day.