It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 02, 2014

Chapter 5, Page 2, Book 14



All I Need to Know about Life I learned from the Easter Bunny!

 Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 

Walk softly and carry a big carrot. 

Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. 

There's no such thing as too much candy. 

All work and no play can make you a basket case. 

Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day. 

 Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits. 

Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans. 

Good things come in small sugarcoated packages. 

The grass is greener in someone else's basket. 

An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare. 

To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell. 

The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Author Unknown


Day 12 of 50:  Buy a package of 50 note cards. Send a note each day of Easter to family and friends to let them know you celebrate their presence in your life.

Now might just be a good time to find some Easter note cards on sale.  Really they wouldn’t have to be Easter cards, just a card with a flower where you write your own message would be sufficient.   I’ve often used blank Thank You cards at Thanksgiving time so the same would work here.

It’s the little things that matter most in life, so why let them pass by without a thought.

Small stuff means so much whether it's a visit, a card, an email or a phone call, it means a lot to know someone remembered you.

The 3 things I’m thankful for today

1631. for my two sisters, they are always there for me.
1632. for families, they are one of our most important gifts
1633. for pictures to share, they capture some wonderful memories


Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.

Mother Teresa

3 comments:

jack69 said...

I have been the recipient of a nice note at the right time. What a blessing. I hope I have done the same to others.
Nice entry!

betty said...

That is an excellent idea to do with the note cards; might do that but instead of mailing them, taking them to church with me and giving them out to people who I know need to know they are appreciated.

I do like lessons learned from the Easter Bunny :)

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I agree with the notecard idea. Though it is harder and harder to find them at a reasonable price.