It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chapter 5, Page 13, Book 14


F.R.O.G.

Fully Rely On God


Day 21 of 50: Turn It Over to Him

I love acrostics and have noticed the F.R.O.G. one is used a lot.   It's usually attached with a cute or funny picture of a frog.

Fully
Rely
On
God



Every time we rely on God, take it from me, we are living the resurrection, because we are remembering God’s promise that He will provide for us.  F.R.O.G. is kind of a cute way to remember a good principle and I'm all for anything simple like that which can help us in our daily walk through life.   He's in control and we need to learn to rely on Him and fully. 



I haven’t used these frog graphics, that I collected several years ago, for a long time.  But I’ve always thought how cute they were and they do fit the topic for today.  I hope they make you smile.  Today I'm just going to sit here on my lily pad for a bit and soak up some of God's love. It sure has a way giving us a sense of peace. 


Today I’m thankful for:

1664. for frogs in the garden, they do a lot of good
1665. for One to rely on
1666.  for hopping games, they are a lot of fun



Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

 written by Thomas Chisholm with music composed by William M. Runyan 

7 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the frog graphics. They definitely made me smile.

jack69 said...

So you feel froggy!!!!
Love the graphics and also the meaning behind the post!!!

Love from North Carolina....

peggy said...

Our lily pad is pretty soggy this morning. I loved both your posts this morning!

betty said...

I like that Fully Rely on God. I'm going to keep that and those cute graphics in my thoughts today. You are right, Ma, I too am thankful for One to rely on!

betty

Jean said...

I have been seeing quite a few frogs around here lately must be the wet weather. Love your frog graphics. Jean

linda m said...

I love the F.R.O.G. and the graphics. I sure did make me smile. Blessings

Chatty Crone said...

I am finding out in the situation I am in - I really and truly have to do that. We are in control of nothing,