It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chapter 2, Page 27, Book 14



I can't tell you when,
but I can promise you,
it will get better,
It will get easier,
and it will all be worthwhile
Just promise me
you won't ever give up.

Author Unknown

Pictures taken last May

Never give up, for this is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

There truly have been days this winter that I’ve just wanted to give up.  I’d rather stay under the covers than to wake up.  But the lure of each day makes me want to get up and see just what each day has to offer.

Days come and go and each one so different.  Yesterday might not have been so good, but maybe today will be better.  I always have hope in my heart.  When we don't give up, something amazing happens. 

Nothing ever stays the same.  It’s wonderful to think that each day brings something new.  Every moment we live is a gift.  When we live in the moment we can enjoy each moment.  Every day we have an opportunity to love our families more, to love our lives more,  to live a life that matters.

Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words



Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments and places that take our breath away. 

Author Unknown

5 comments:

linda m said...

I have also had days when I just want to give up, but some force always make me "go on". I think that force is God's love for me. Love your post today. Blessings

jack69 said...

I saved the opening poem, it fits a day we had lately. Good stuff today. some days I DO stay in the bed. LOL

betty said...

I do like the advice not to give up, Ma! Each day does give us our challenges, but each day does give us blessings and treasures too, so it is good to just keep pushing on no matter what. I hope today is a good one!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I'm struggling with that not giving up. My older daughter is in the hospital, not doing so good at the moment. And tomorrow my husband goes in for more testing.

Chatty Crone said...

That first poem - I am going to save. Thanks. sandie