It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, February 24, 2014

Chapter 2, Page 24, Book 14



A prayer to start off the week.

May there be peace within you today. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you embrace endless possibilities that will always come your way. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. May you feel unburdened, free and energised by a sense of God in your life. May you know that it's ok not to have it all worked out and that God will also help you work it out too! May you treasure this day as a precious gift and be open to some surprise along the way. May you finish today with a sense of gratitude, knowing you have done your best and that no more is asked of you. Amen



As we start a new week, I’m sharing my snow pictures with you.  These were taken Sunday afternoon.  This week is to be colder so I really don’t think there will be much more melting going on here.  If we happen to accumulate any new snow I may post a picture of that but otherwise you’ll be seeing the snow report next Monday.

All of us can only do the best we can with what we’ve got and I hope to find something better to share with you as the week rolls on.  Today is such a precious gift and with that said I know there will be some surprises on hand too.  There always is…



Today is Monday with grand’ma’ at my house.  Two of my little grands are coming to spend the day.  There is nothing much better than that for starters.  These little ones never cease to amaze and thrill me.  

I do pray your Monday is off to a very good start.  Keep your eyes wide open to some surprises along your way!

5 comments:

linda m said...

May you enjoy your day with your grandchildren. God's blessings to you.

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you for starting my day with that lovely prayer - a good way to start the day too! sandie

jack69 said...

Well at least some of the snow is gone.
Love the prayer (I needed it. LOL)
Being a grandpa is fun. Being a Great Grand is okay. hahahahaha You are just older!!!

betty said...

Thank you for the prayer; truly a great one to start the day and week! I know you will enjoy your day with your grands! What a fun one indeed!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

A sweet prayer. ENJOY your little ones.