It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chapter 2, Page 15


Love is love's reward.

John Dryden

Daily perseverance never gets old…  love never ends.

Those that persevere in love, always receive their reward.  Whatever we give in life always comes back.  I think that whatever we do with love does matter and those things often turn out to be some of the biggest things in our lives.

Perseverance is the ability to endure, to persist, to hang on and to carry on through many different types of circumstances.

Perseverance is determination to work hard and to continue, even when life throws curve balls or adds pressures that cause tension and conflict.

If you don’t love, you don’t persevere…that is a great truth.  Without love we won’t care.  With out love we don’t even want to try. Caring is giving love and attention to people and things that matter to you.  

To say that love hurts is wrong.  It wasn’t the love that hurt you but the loss of it that did.  I’ve loved and lost.  I’ve had to say good bye to more loved ones than I ever dreamed of, but I loved them and I wouldn’t ever want to take away the love that I gave them or that they gave me.   

I will persevere and will love again every day of my life.  Love is there for those with a heart wide open to receive it.  

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Ah, this one brings back a cute memory. Our grandson Luke became student of the year, I asked him about it, he said the teacher said it was because he knew the meaning of persevere.

TARYTERRE said...

I would like to believe that what people give in life always comes back.

betty said...

I liked the last two lines of this, Ma, all of it was so true and very good, but I like the thought of persevering and will love again every day of one's life!

hope your Saturday was a good one!

betty

JeanJournal said...

My way of persevering is to keep on doing what is right and happy to do it! and THE JOY OF THE LORD! sees me through anything! OH WHAT A SAVIOUR!~~JeanJournal