It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, February 14, 2014

Chapter 2, Page 14, Book 14


I said a Valentine prayer for you
and asked the Lord above
to fill your heart and bless your soul
With the precious gift of love.

I asked Him for sincere love
The kind that's meant to stay
Just like the generous love
You give to those you touch each day.

I prayed for love from family
And from every cherished friend
Then I asked the Lord to give you
His love that knows no end. 

Author Unknown


A prayer from my heart for you all on this Valentines Day


Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. 

Zelda Fitzgerald

6 comments:

linda m said...

Thank you for the prayer. Happy Valentine's Day to you. Blessings

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! sandie♥

TARYTERRE said...

I LIKE Zelda. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Enjoy!

jack69 said...

Neat, that quote of Zelda's.
Happy Valentine's day to you! Hope you are cozy warm! God is good, there are a lot of beautiful pictures posted lately of his handiwork...
Peace to you from Peace River

betty said...

A heart sure can hold a lot I do believe! What a great poem for Valentine's Day. I hope you enjoyed yours, Ma!

betty

JeanJournal said...

I love YOUR VALENTINE TO ALL OF US and dear lady you are one special lady~~~stay warm and cozy and remember you are loved by ALL WHO READ YOUR BLOG~~~we just can't help appreaciating your words of love and wisdom~~~JeanJournal~~~Imogene Nabors Lewis Calhoun Georgia