It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chapter 2, Page 11, Book 14



All you need is love...

The month of February focuses our attention on love.  Cards are bought, candy is given, kisses abound.  What is about love ?  We simply cannot ignore it's importance.  The month is still bleak and chilly and hence a perfect time to think about what warms your heart.


Hopefully, we'll soon see the winter's wind fad away and we look forward to the approaching spring.  A melting snowman would warm my heart right now.

There are so many different kinds of love and so many different ways to show our love.  It really takes more than a month to cover all the varied aspects of love.  I hope to have more to share with you all the rest of Valentine's week anyway.


Wishing you all a love filled day!

6 comments:

linda m said...

It kind of makes sense to put Valentine's Day in February. We are all ready for Spring; we need "warming up"; it gives us something lovely to think about; and since we are all snuggling anyways "love is in the air". This winter it is definitely "warming up my heart". Happy Valentine's Day to you. Blessings

betty said...

So cute with the decorations, Ma! I know you would love a warm sunny day just about now! I hope it happens soon!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE your decorations. I wish something would warm my heart. The temps outside are frigid.

Jean said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. They have been selling Valentine candy here almost since Christmas and the husband and I have ate two boxes a ready. Lol.

Carol Z said...

I'm with you. Melting ice and a clear sidewalk warm my heart. Looking forward to your love-ly posts!

Rose said...

Valentine's Day is still very special to me as it is my anniversary. I miss my darling that passed away in 2001.