It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Chapter 1, Page 5, Book 14



Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Author Unknown

I’ve been thinking about changing the format of my blog.  I’ve pretty much been doing the same thing for quite awhile now.  Usually I take a quote, a poem or story and go with my my thoughts on it.  But since I’ve been doing this for so long I have thought that it could be a time to change that.

However,  no new ideas have presented themselves.  So I thought I’d put it out there to my readers.  Is there something else you’d like to see me blog about? 

This blog is a journal of what I think matters, but maybe it’s not what matters to you.   I’m willing to change if needed, but if it’s working, I’m of the belief that it probably doesn’t need fixing.

I’ll let you all be the judge.


I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself. 


Marlene Dietrich

7 comments:

Hollie said...

I love the way you do it, but if you want to change go ahead. I'll still be here!! Stay warm and have a blessed day!!

linda m said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog every day. I like reading about your thoughts and ideas. However, if you decide you want to change go ahead. I'll still be reading it. Blessings

TARYTERRE said...

I like what you do. But if you want to change things up, you should.

betty said...

I like how you do the blog, Ma. It is always inspiring and I do walk away learning a bit more or having something to think about, but if you do change it, I'd still be interested in reading what you have to say.

I so do agree about not making decisions when we might be in a bad mood or going through a rough time.

betty

jack69 said...

I like your blog also, but I also love to hear stories from folks early life. How big a school? etc. Activities, games and toys.

But as I said I get a lift just the way it is...

Love from a cool Florida.
(CLOSE the door).

Chatty Crone said...

I do love quotes and your feelings. I would also like to get to know you better. And I am no one to give advice as mine is all over the place. This advice I will give you.

Stay warm,
sandie♥

Jean said...

I like your blog MA, but I agree with the others it's your decision what every you do we will like and enjoy it as we always have. It's getting colder down here in South Alabama where we aren't to use for it, lol. Take care.