It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Chapter 11, Page 9, Book 13



At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. 

Jean Houston 

I love to look into a kaleidoscope.  They change and turn into amazing sights as you turn the dial.  Life is like that and I’m so thankful that each new day brings us some new possibilities and along with that some smiles and laughter too.
So much of what I laugh about is myself…never a dull day here at all.  

It’s much more fun when the laughter is with friends and family though.  I love their smiles and giggles.  Just thinking about those times brings a ***BIG SMILE*** to my face.  Isn’t it true that laughter can change things.  Laughter take away a lot of woes and sorrow and helps us all feel a lot better.  


My thankful list- Day 9

1115. for new possibilities
1116. for another day
1117. for preparation, half the fun of any celebration


I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind! 

Author Unknown

3 comments:

jack69 said...

This is so timely again. Just a few minutes ago we were enjoying our weekly breakfast out at the Waffle House. I could not help but notice a guy at the counter who was all smiles. Every time I glanced his way he was laughing or smiling at someone. My first impulse was to ask him if he was always happy or was it the woman he was with? But I did not, I just enjoyed the smiles.
GOOD on you MA!

betty said...

So true that each new day of life gives us lots of great possibilities, Ma. Always an adventure for sure!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I like kaleidoscopes too. Wonderful quote.