It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chapter 11, Page 23, Book 13



Blessed are you who believe
Luke 1:45

Believing is one of the first steps to making our dreams a reality. We all have beliefs of some kind.  Things we believe to be true.  Yours may be different than mine, but here are some of things I believe.

 Because of my beliefs I know that there is nothing impossible for our dear Lord makes all things possible.

I believe that all things happen for a reason, so that makes it possible for me to be thankful for everything in my life

My beliefs give me the HOPE to keep going even when I feel like giving up. 

I believe that there is hope for this crazy world of ours and am thankful every day for the blessings that come my way.


My Thankful list - Day 23

1158. for my family, all those near and far
1159. for abundant food to share
1160. for love and laughter

I can only echo this prayer:

Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more:

Peace in the hearts of all men living,
peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.

Joseph Auslander

5 comments:

jack69 said...

BELIEVE! Love it!

TARYTERRE said...

I believe there is always hope too.

betty said...

I believe the hope of this crazy world of ours is Jesus :) And I think that's why he wants us to keep telling people of him and his love :)

betty

JeanJournal said...

GIVING UP is never an option because our dear Lord is always with us in 'every' moment of our life~~~GIVING LOVE to those around us HELPS them~~~and HEALS US~~~(I was rearranging things around the house and 'realized' "I am totally enjoying all this I'm doing!"~~~I guess THAT'S AS GOOD AS IT GETS ( ( S ) when work seems like 'play'~~~ Jean(Rome Georgia girl living in Calhoun~~~Loveya Ma

Barbara said...

Yes, nothing happens that God does not allow. Even the negative things that area a result of the Fall. He has it all in His hands and one day we will know the reason for everything.