It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Chapter 11, Page 2, Book 13




Being thankful this 2nd day of November..

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. 

Melody Beattie

Happiness comes and goes, but the blessings of God always remain; they are ever-present.





November is the month for me to finish up those projects I’ve been working on in Santa’s workshop here.  So today here’s what I’m thankful for

1094. for inspiration that others provide
1095. for time to paint
1096.  for family and friends to give gifts too


For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude. 

Clarence E.Hodges

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Good entry, I still am smiling with the last quote on gratitude.
THANKS

betty said...

This is a good month indeed to think of gratitude and to thank God daily (even hourly or minute by minute) of all he has provided for us :)

may your Saturday be a good one Ma!

betty

JeanJournal said...

Being thankful is something all of us CAN DO each day and it don't even cost us a dime~~~but there's a blessing from GOD connected to our PRAISING HIM!!!~~~Jean(Rome Ga girl living in Calhoun~~~my kids are on the way here~~~so right now I am REALLY THANKFUL!

TARYTERRE said...

I think it's marvelous that you paint.