It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chapter 10, Page 31, Book 13




On Hallowe'en the thing you must do
Is pretend that nothing can frighten you
And if somethin' scares you and you want to run
Just let on like it's Hallowe'en fun.

Author Unknown



Today we’re experiencing temps close to 70 degrees.  The weatherman said this is our Indian summer.  This week our high temps have been in the 50’s and 60’s and now the 70’s.  I’m sorry to say it’ll go down hill from here .  Along with the warmer temps though we are to get rain so I’m not so sure how many will be out for trick or treat tonight.  

The picture above is of a bloom on my azalea bush which usually blooms in the spring. Could be this is a little Halloween fun or Halloween magic.    It’s been confused due to the fact that we’ve been freezing cold and now it’s warmed up.  Hopefully it will still bloom when spring does come.



I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Enjoy!

jack69 said...

Oh yeah, that was my favorite 'holiday' a a kid, well next to Christmas of course. hahaha

have a great one!!!

betty said...

Interesting about the azalea blooming Ma! Its a pretty bloom!

have fun handing out treats tonight! I hope the rain comes later in the evening after the festivities.

betty

Jean said...

We haven't had any trick or treaters in a few years I buy candy that we have to eat. Lol. They're giving out candy up at the old train depot tonight to help keep kids off the streets. They have been doing it downtown and if anyone wanted to they can bring their candy and give out. I would enjoy doing it, but I'm too old I think. lol.