It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chapter 10, Page 16, Book 13




The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty and Truth. 

Albert Einstein

The best way to meet a difficult moment head on is with a deep breath and a big smile.  To me a SMILE is a thing of beauty.  Smiles can show kindness too.  People want to feel better, and anytime we smile at them it helps them do that. A smile reassures people and puts them at ease.



Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, abeautiful thing. 

Mother Teresa. 

Who can resist a beautiful smile? A smile gives back…It makes another smile …It brings happiness…and happiness is contagious.   A smile given to the right person at the right time could influence what that person does next and the choices they make.

 Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.  Take time to look for it and SMILE.


So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about

Marilyn Monroe

7 comments:

jack69 said...

It is easy to like and love a SMILER!

jack69 said...

It is easy to like and love a SMILER!

linda m said...

My mother always told me to smile - it uses less facial muscles than a frown. Blessings

Chatty Crone said...

I just read these words today -

GOOD DOES MATTER!

betty said...

I do agree it is good to smile, especially through periods of adversity. Sending lots of smiles your way, Ma :)

betty

JeanJournal said...

The best way to enjoy the day is 'to come s m I l I n g through' ~ I think a SMILE is GOOD MEDICINE and~IT IS FREE! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia girl living in Calhoun}

TARYTERRE said...

I love this saying a smile gives back by making another smile. How true.