It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Chapter 8, Page 7, Book 13



Take heed:
you do not find what you do not seek.

 English Proverb

Specially blended for faith...

Faith is not without worry or care, but faith is fear that has said a prayer.  

Author Unknown

There have been many times in my life that a little spiritual insight has helped to get me some pretty tough times.  Faith gives us vision.  Like most things if you don't use it you loose it.  Faith is just that way…you have to strengthen you faith in order for it to work right.  It can be strong or weak depending on how much you use it.

Faith is believing that all things are possible even though we can't see all things

Faith is trusting God in such a way that you know your plans must be flexible

Faith is knowing that He will conquer your problems big or small. I have to remind myself daily, I didn’t and can’t do anything; it’s the Lord who does it all.  I can't take any credit, but know Who to praise for anything good I might have done.

Keep the faith !  It helps us to see clearly and love more dearly.




7 comments:

jack69 said...

Faith, one of our greatest assets in life. An irreplaceable tool.
(HUGS)

linda m said...

Some days are easier than others to keep the faith. But trusting in God and His will is so very important. Blessings

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Faith is, indeed, a gift. I like the analogy you used about being afraid and saying a prayer!

JeanJournal said...

When we lose FAITH ~ We have lost our ONLY help to make the day ~ JOYFUL and I try to remember that GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME ~ and that GOD JINHABITS HIS PRAISES!~~~MOST of the time I AM EXPECTING SOMETHING GOOD ~ AND (( THAT brings SO MANY BLESSINGS ~ I CAN'T COUNT THEM! ~ Jean(Rome Ga girl living in Calhoun)

Carol Z said...

Keep the faith is probably the best advice I know. I also try to remember to worry less and pray more. Wishes for a terrific Thursday.

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Having Faith pretty much says it all.

Chatty Crone said...

I don't know what I would do without faith.