It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 02, 2013

Chapter 8, Page 2, Book 13




Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.  

Author Unknown

Specially blended to get things done...

I've found that I cannot do anything half as well by myself as I can when I have a little help.  Having a large family, I've learned a lot about teamwork.  When everyone in the family pitches in and helps, there is a lot that can get done.

Working together as a team reminds each member of the family that everyone has value and that our homes require cooperation from each member to function. 

Good teamwork makes things happen more than anything else in organizations, whether it’s your work, family or personal life.  It is teamwork that enables common men to do uncommon things.  

An old Swedish motto says, Shared joy is double joy. Shared sorrow is half the sorrow. The secret to life is not simply enjoying life’s joys and enduring its sorrows, but being involved in both with others like co-workers, friends, or family members working together

The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.  

Margaret Carty

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Working together in peace, is one of life's greatest pleasures!!!
We are a little cool here, but nice! We do have some wind! We are thinking of stopping in Wilmington, OH. Never been there before.
(HUGS)

Martha@SeasideSimplicity said...

So true! We have some serious teamwork going on here with my son's situation. Thank you for all your support too :)

Chatty Crone said...

I am so late I am so sorry! Whew - I like this one - I think teamwork is a wonderful thing. sandie