It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 16, 2013

Chapter 8, Page 16, Book 13



What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world’s beauty, is everything! 

 H.P. Lovecraft

I'm back to my regular blog posts for a short while.  Back to posts about morale and morals, as my blogger friend Jacks says.  I really never thought of my entries quite that way but it's true.  Most of my blog posts are about encouraging myself as well as others to do better and to enjoy life to the fullest.  As one wise man said, Life is a gift, we just have to untie the ribbons…

There is truly beauty all around us.  Each and every one of us has something in our lives that is beautiful.  It can be a person or a place.  There is just no excuse, in my opinion, for not finding something beautiful in each day.   

I'm blessed with a large family and while I may not see them every day, they are all just the most beautiful creatures alive. I'm sure you all think of your loved ones as beautiful too.

 One thing I do see every day in the summertime is the beautiful blooming flowers outside my house.  They do delight me with their beauty.  There is beauty in each leaf, each flower, the bird song and the sky all around us. I'm so very thankful for all the beauty in this world.

Hope you all have a beauty filled day!


Embrace today for all it is, and resolve to live it fully. Give your absolute best, and what you get will be even better.

Ralph Marston

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I agree embrace today.

jack69 said...

We just returned from our friends house, she has such beautiful flowers bordering the house and walk.

I smiled in remembering then as I read your post. SWEET

Carol Z said...

I enjoy visiting your blog. Good thoughts to always cheer me. Happy and healthy weekend to you.

JeanJournal said...

Yes indeed, Ma LIFE is beautiful! I think we see what we wanr to see. I ALWAYS want what I want and try to daily BE HAPPY & at times others try to boss or want to decide for me HOW to spend my day ~ and I try to be kind but INSIST that I will "BE ME" ~ and that's that. I hope ALL of your days are beautiful. ~ Jean(Rome Ga girl living in Calhoun

Chatty Crone said...

You have the best thoughts!